Top 5 Eateries in Disney California Adventure
In DCA? Starving after your death march around the park? Looking for somewhere to eat without a reservation? Here are my favorite places in DCA to get a good meal and maybe a cocktail. If there's one I left off leave it in comments and add why. (I'm just going by my taste.)
- •Cove BarTwo words: Lobster Nachos. My personal favorite is the pesto sausage pizza. Located near Ariel's Grotto.
- •Boudin BakeryChowder bowl (and some other soups). Yum. And sandwiches. Outdoor dining. Hard to find seating when crowded.
- •Boardwalk Pizza GrillPizzas. Pasta. I love the sun dried tomato pasta. On the boardwalk near Screamin'. Outdoor dining but lots of space.
- •Flo's V8Diner food but better for all meals. Breakfast can be a little dry. Hot sandwiches are always good. Beer on tap.
- •Cocina CucomongaMexican. Walk up food. Outdoor dining.