Salads that are Close to My Heart
Just some salads that are really important to me.
- •The Cheesecake Factory: Factory Chopped Salad (Anywhere, USA)Mods: no chicken, no bacon, extra avo, sub ranch.
- •Bartaco: Bartaco Wedge (Nashville, TN)Mods: none. Maybe extra pepitas if they won't charge you for it.
- •Joan's On Third: Butter Lettuce Salad (Los Angeles, CA)RIP to how I couldn't find a pic. Mods: none. Fucking perfect.
- •Malibu Farm: Kale Caesar (Malibu, CA)Mods: none. Advice: for light lunches only.
- •Burger Up: Kale Salad (Nashville, TN)Mods: add avo, add apples, add pumpkin seeds, add grilled quinoa (when in the mood).
- •Pedalers Fork: Peach, Avocado, Cucumber Salad (Calabasas, CA)Mods: no red onion. Duh. ALSO DID THEY DISCONTINUE THIS BC IT'S NOT ON THEIR CURRENT MENU SOS.
- •Burger Up: Caesar Salad (Nashville, TN)Mods: no bacon, no sundried tomatoes, extra dressing (on the side). Also RIP no pic here as well. But BU needed to represent with two salads on this list.
- •Chili's: House Salad (Anywhere, USA)Mods: no red onion; must make sure that ranch comes on the side. This is the side salad to end ALL side salads.
- •Honorable Mentions:Caesar salad I ate v late at night via room service delivery in a hotel room at LaGuardia Plaza Hotel in Queens, NY. Tableside Mexican Chicken Caesar salad from El Torito Grill that I used to eat when I wasn't a vegetarian yet. Bongo Java's side salad (no red onion, of course).