SPORTS TEAMS I ROOT FOR
I love sports and I love to talk about them, but I don't think I'm too crazy about it. Until I start to talk about them.
- •Cleveland IndiansI grew up in Northeast Ohio in the 90s. The Browns got sold and football was gone. The Indians went to the World Series twice. It was beautiful. I still love the Indians more than any other team and try to go to as many games a season that I can.
- •Cleveland CavaliersMy parents don't care too much about basketball. I started watching it more myself when my husband and I got married. Now I love it. I'm obsessed with Delly.
- •Bowling Green FalconsThis is my alma mater. I am happy for them when they win and root for them in anything and always. However, I mainly follow how the football and hockey teams are doing.
- •Ohio State BuckeyesBoth my parents and my brother went to Ohio State. OSU football is on in my parents' house a lot more than the Browns ever are. I've also been to more OSU games than Browns. And I like their band.
- •ArsenalMy husband is obsessed with English soccer. I now understand soccer and know more EPL players than NFL players. I even care a bit. Who would have predicted?
- •Crystal PalaceSee "Arsenal."
- •Columbus CrewMy husband likes soccer. My husband is from Columbus. We watch a lot of these games. I enjoy them.
- •Cleveland BrownsI watch them with zero expectations for their success, but am super happy for the city when they do well.
- •Columbus Blue JacketsMy husband is from Columbus, so this team appears on my screen from time to time. I really enjoy hockey more in person.
- •United StatesI effing love the Olympics and will watch every sport broadcasted. Swimming is my favorite (as I was a swimmer).