CAREERS I'D WANT AND COULD MAYBE HAVE HAD IF I WEREN'T A COMEDY WRITER
- •TherapistDumb shrinks are the worst so I'd feel a real pressure to be good. Also I really enjoy hearing people's problems. Find it reassuring.
- •Beloved English teacher at an East Coast prep school
- •Cantankerous low level judge who yells at jurors who try to get out of jury duty for bullshit reasons
- •The funniest NHL Referee
- •Billionaire Matchmaker
- •A no non-sense principal at a highly affluent public high school who secretly thinks of himself as a white Joe Clark
- •A mediocre detective happy to keep as many cases closed as possible