STUFF I'M INTO RIGHT NOW AND TRY TO WORK INTO ALL CONVERSATIONS
- •Listening to Jack Handey read "The Stench of Honolulu: A Tropical Adventure."The thing that might have the most good jokes of any thing.
- •Transcendental meditationStarted a few months ago. Have never slept better.
- •Internet clips of NHL players mic'd up and talking shit to each otherThis is mostly what I'm into.
- •Jason Isbell's album "Southeastern"Townes VanZandt/Warren Zevon feel. Funny, honest, sad.
- •Haruki Murakami's "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his Years of Pilgrimage."When Tsukuru is 17 his four best friends all stop talking to him one day. 20 years later he decides to find out why. Emotional detective story.
- •New GirlReally funny season.