Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is my dream!! When I was in high school I was asked what I would take with me if I was on a desert island and I said my complete series of all 9 seasons of One Tree Hill...my classmates made me feel bad when they all took survival tools and food. Well, look at me now. I'm only ALLOWED to take tv shows!
- •One Tree Hill--I'm not about to go back on my word. My parents didn't spend hundreds of dollars each Christmas after the next season came out for nothing! Those DVDs will go with me to the grave!
- •The United States of Tara--a very underrated show. It originally aired on HBO and I bought the series after it came out on DVD after never seeing a single episode. It's hilarious and would give me inspiration to entertain myself by creating multiple personalities on the island.
- •New Girl--I would just need some friends on the island. I'm already BFFs with Jess. Nick and I are dating, plus CiCi and Schmidt are the friends I love to hate. Of course they could tag along
We all love emojis. My pet peeve is texting a "green person" who doesn't have an iPhone because their dumb android monsters don't look anything like the yellow emojis I sent.
- •😂 Clearly this is my favorite because my friends and I are comedic geniuses who just sit around laughing until we cry at each other's texts. Duh!
- •😍 usually this is in response to a cute article or a picture of a cute baby. Sometimes a hot man, not always my boyfriend...
- •Which leads me to 😳. This is my response when I say or see something that makes me feel like I could get in trouble by my parents if they were to see it. Even though I'm 22 and they wouldn't care.
When I was a kid I had a lot of career aspirations. Some less aspirational than others. Some I've even fulfilled...as minimum wage jobs
- •1st-Mommy. From dolls to wanting to hold every live baby I saw. *not yet achieved, but still aspiring to be
- •2nd-Cashier. I loved the "beeper" at the grocery store. While I was not a "beeper lady" at a grocery store, my first job was a cashier at the mall. Now I continue to work as a sales associate as a part time job.
- •3rd-Hairdresser. I played with my own hair a lot and also loved styling my moms hair. This was a short lived dream when I realized you actually have to make people's hair look good.