Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Far from the Madding Crowd
- •Young Victoria
- •Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version, suck it Jennifer Ehle)
- •Preschool - BrettFirst crush I can remember. He had the perfect beach blond bowl cut and wore OshKosh like no other. I recorded a song on my Fisher Price tape recorder about him. My mother still has the infamous tapes.
- •Kindergarten - Travis SugarHe was athletic and had a perfectly bronzed cherub face. And his parents got divorced that year and I felt like he really needed me to be there for him.
- •2nd Grade - ??Don't remember his name but I convinced him that he needed to give me a Pooka shell necklace that was given to him by another girl in our class. She felt that was the ultimate betrayal and thus he was all mine.
- •3rd Grade - TaylorI always tried to sit next to him during our classroom "circle-up" talks and he def tried to avoid me. My first run-in with unrequited love. I farted in front of him and the rest of the class during one of these talks and I was MORTFIED. He became a D1 college quarterback, still cute.
- 1.The Office (US)
- 2.Broad City
- •Red velvet anything
- •Friendly [or not so friendly] competition (backyard football, board games, charades, etc.)