I've accidentally become a Swedish Fish authority in my office: HOW TO: HAVE A NORDIC NIBBLES TASTE-OFF
- •Once I found out Swedish Fish gum existed, I had to find it.
- •And then I had to ask anyone who approached my desk to try a piece and give me their feedback.
- •This is what they said:
- •"I smelled it for too long; it made me sick."
- •"Tastes like Swedish Fish. You know, plastic."
- •"This gum is the best thing that's happened to me today."
- •"As soon as it becomes gum-like, shit goes downhill."
- •"Not terrible."
- •"I'm forcing myself not to swallow it because it's gum, not candy."
- •"Smells like a Now-or-Later."
- •"Tastes like I shouldn't be eating it, but it was in my Trick or Treat bag so I have to eat it."
- •"Small burst of 'not terrible' about 15 seconds in."
- •"This gum makes me happy! Oh no no no. This is not good."
- •"Once you get past the fish, it's just gum."
- •"Definitely a Sometimes Food."