MY FAVORITE TRADER JOE'S PRODUCTS
Inspired by @roaringsoftly and helping me realize I need to explore more options that are actual food. 😁
- •Dark chocolate cookie butter bars
- •Dark chocolate peanut butter salted caramel trufflesI keep these on my desk at work to lure people into stopping by
- •Reduced-guilt Chunky GuacamoleI find any excuse to eat this guac: on toast, on an omelette, in chicken salad, with queso. . .
- •Cheddar cheese sticksI've loved anything I've bought in their cheese section, but this a a regular purchase for a work snack.
- •Cheap bananasOrganic bananas are about a nickel more.
- •Super Spinach SaladMy office is about 5 minutes from TJ's, and I try to make this choice over the Chic-Fil-A that's 2 minutes away when I'm in need of lunch.
- •Turkey Spinach & Swiss WrapHigh protein! (But also high sodium, so maybe pace yourself.)
- •Lip balmI'm glad these come in a 3-pack, because I learned recently they melt in the car.
- •Head to Toe BalmI only use this from the shoulders down, to be honest.
- •Chicago Popcorn MixI'm addicted to popcorn. I took a break from it a few months ago, but if I can ever snack on popcorn again in a normal way, this is the stuff.