PEOPLE WHO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LIP SYNC BATTLE
I recently experienced the utter delight that is Michael Shannon lip syncing the Pixies' "Here Comes Your Man" & REM's "It's The End of the World As We Know It." 💝 Here are more people who should lip sync their faces off:
- •Helen MirrenShe'll lip sync "Hold Up" (Beyonce) while wielding a bat labeled BANGER MASH.
- •Harrison FordHe's finally revealing what we've long suspected: Harrison Ford is a devoted Deadhead, lip syncing his personal theme song "Touch of Grey."
- •Leslie JonesShe's known for being fierce and funny, so she'll show a slightly softer side by lip syncing "Better Be Good to Me" (Tina Turner).
- •John BoyegaThis kid wants an excuse to put on a little makeup and wear some fancy clothes, so he'll lip sync "Kiss" (Prince).
- •Reese WitherspoonIs her selection of "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" (My Chemical Romance) a cry for help, or has she been hiding her emo heart all along?
- •Oscar IsaacHas been putting those sensuous eyebrows to their best use while practicing "Hero" (Enrique Iglesias) in his bathroom mirror.
- •Gail GadotWants you to think her choice of "I'm Too Sexy" (Right Said Fred) is poking fun at her modeling days, but she really just loves the "music" of Right Said Fred.
- •Mark RuffaloBehind the boathouse, he'll show you his dark secret by lip syncing "Possum Kingdom" (Toadies).
- •Natalie PortmanStays true to her dance background, lip syncing "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" (Whitney Houston).
- •BJ NovakHe lip syncs "Kiss on My List" (Hall & Oates), Li.st explodes with joy.