@aliciamcelhaney Thank you for this request! I tend to listen to the same music over and over again, so when I have a chance at someone else's playlist, I usually grab it to avoid making my own 😄 I had fun pulling these together.
- •The Luckiest - University A Cappella Version (Ben Folds)Feel your feelings.
- •Life Less Ordinary (Carbon Leaf)Get in the folksy groove.
- •Magic (Moving Panoramas)You know I'm not your magic one
- •Work This Body (WALK THE MOON)Show me what you got
- •I Choose You (Sara Bareilles)Tell the world that we finally got it all right
- •Hipster Shakes (Black Pistol Fire)Shake it, baby
- •Our Love (Gary Clark Jr.)Is there where I brag about going to his shows when he was just starting out?
- •Safe and Sound (Capital Cities)Nice brass.
- •That Girl (G. Love & Special Sauce)You know she wanna rock your world.
- •Peaches (Bob Schneider)I lost count of how many times I saw him at Antone's.
- •Back to the Way I Was (Emily Bell)For top-down driving with your best lady friend(s)
- •Something Beautiful (Nathaniel Rateliff)What you leave is what you burn
- •Chandelier (The Wind and the Wave)You might recognize this one
- •Stomp (Black Stone Foxes)Harmonica 👌🏻
- •Fools (Wild Child)On fire 🔥
- •Sad Sad City (Ghostland Observatory)I need you
- •You Are The Best Thing (Ray LaMontagne)Out in a patio, on a not-too-hot spring day, a cool beverage in one hand, close your eyes and just put this on repeat.