STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
Thanks for request, @BWN_7! Before I started really thinking about all of my street names, I knew of a strong Texas theme. Now I feel slightly less easy to stalk. 😁 (Chronological ranking.)
- •Edgerock DriveMy family moved here from out of state when I was 2.5, so this is the first street name I knew. It's also the one I use for games like "what's your porn name." (First pet name + first street name = Priscilla "Miss Priss" Edgerock.)
- •East 21st StreetLived in the dorm for a year in college with a stranger. (Emphasis on STRANGE.)
- •Rio GrandeFor three years, I lived in an area known as West Campus, which is populated with sorority houses, fraternity houses, apartments and condos. My roomie's parents bought a condo (a 3rd floor, 2/2 apartment) and we lived there for 3 years. She stopped talking to me after 2.
- •KnollwoodLived for a year with a friend I'd known since elementary. Scene of my first dinner party and first party where two guests disappeared to have sex in my bathroom. (Same party. 😐)
- •TallwoodI lived alone for the first time. A kitty I called Harry liked to hang around my door and occasionally run into my apartment. (He was quite fluffy, but also had an orange stripe down his otherwise grey head.)
- •Balcones WoodsLiving alone, this time in a two-story apartment. The second story was my loft bedroom and bathroom. I had trouble sleeping in such an open space.
- •Redwing WayA house owned by my then-fiancé, later husband, later ex-husband in a suburb of my current city. I hated living in that suburb. (Not at all our biggest issue.)
- •(Small Town in Texas) LaneCurrent no place like home. The exterior is pink, but that's another story entirely.