THAT WHICH BRINGS ME GREAT JOY..
Thinking about the items I'll add to this list brings me great joy, @jessicaz! Thank you for the request; I plan to make new joy lists regularly. 💝
- •This little kitty bear.Whether he's waiting me for to sit down so he can crawl into my lap, or racing laps around the house to celebrate a poop, I love this fella.
- •Bacon Fest at my area grocery store.Current addiction: their bacon-wrapped stuffed meatloaf. I've tried so many taste treats!
- •Wildflower seasonThe bluebonnets are out in full force, and seeing them alongside the roads perks up any traffic struggles.
- •Clean sheet Sunday nightsBest part of laundry day
- •A gulp of cold water straight from the faucet after I brush my teethReminds me of drinking from the hose as a kid
- •Late evening sunsetsIn a couple of months, the sun won't set until 8:30. By then I'll be adjusted to springing forward.
- •When a random shuffle of music perfectly syncs up to my moodLike when "Bringin' Sexy Back" comes on in the car when I get in to drive home after the gym.
- •Unexpected free timeMaybe I'll read. Maybe I'll take a nap. Maybe I'll eat ice cream. The possibilities are endless!