THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK
In this case, Wednesday -> Wednesday 💝
- •This magnificent card the thoughtful and delightful @nikkilounoel sent me.In addition to the handwritten note inside, she included a page from a book of poetry.
- •The season of the season.I'm trying really hard not to start hoarding this popcorn.
- •My hockey boyfriend scored his 750th NHL goal.Third player ever. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- •A text from my oldest nephew.He got a cell phone for his 11th birthday, in May. I told him to text me anytime, and last night for the first time he texted to asked if I thought IT might be okay for him. (In the BLASTNAME Family history, there's an often-repeated story of how I spent middle school face down in all the Stephen King books I could find.) What? No YOU'RE crying a little.
- •Smencils.Middle nephew is 9, and he is obsessed with Smencils. Specifically, his top three: root beer, jellybean, rainbow sherbet. He wanted to borrow my phone to add a bunch to his amazon wish list. I want to give this kid every Smencil in the known world.
- •Possible reasons the kid pool at the YMCA is so warm.An in-depth conversation with my five year-old nephew during lunch while my brother's wife shot me threatening looks anytime it seemed like I might say PEE. He's pretty sure it's because of lice.
- •Charcoal grey nail polish.(Internet stock photo)