THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK
- •Don't Think TwiceAs with all good things, I laughed but also felt the hard candy shell around my heart crack a little. Go see this movie.
- •PRIMES by Robin Sloan"Brief appreciations of interesting and durable media artifacts sent on prime-numbered weekdays." Happening Sept - October; I'm pretending he's writing these just to me.
- •Elizabeth and James' Nirvana Bourbon PerfumeThe internet describes it as "Passionate. Unpredictable. Provocative." Y'all: I'm wearing a perfume made by the Olsen twins.
- •JEB! in the Emmy's open.Really.
- •Chai Spice Nut ButterIt's so good that I don't even care that I have to stir it.
- •John Ross BowieI watched the pilot of "Speechless" this week, and enjoyed it. Also now I'm really into the shape of this fella's mouth.
- •A God in Ruins by Kate AtkinsonJust started it, but I'm excited about this book by one of my favorite authors.