WHAT I WOULD WEAR TO THE OSCARS RED CARPET
Thank you for the excuse to look at beautiful dresses, @aus10 !
- •I considered a vintage look.Shirley Jones winning an Oscar in 1961 in a gorgeous gold bolero.
- •I would like to shine.Like Ava Gardner in this 1962 disco ball number.
- •Release my inner bombshell.When Marilyn Monroe won a Golden Globe in 1962, she looked so fantastic that photos could barely contain her.
- •But I've decided to go modern.
- •In ravishing red.Naeem Khan is a wizard.
- •Or glamorous gold.I'd be willing to wear Naeem Khan gowns on any occasion. Awards shows? Inaugural balls? Taco Tuesday? I'm in.
- •With vintage hair goals.I'd go big, baby. You can take the gal out of Texas. . .😉