WHICH WAY I WOULD HAVE GONE IN THESE TV LOVE TRIANGLES
Inspired by @lorothery
- •Dawson vs Pacey (Dawson's Creek)I don't even want to be friends with Dawson.
- •Ben vs Noel (Felicity)Ben is the self-centered "exciting" choice. Noel is trustworthy and reliable. I'm done picking Ben; I pick Noel.
- •Logan vs Piz (Veronica Mars)When we first meet Piz, he's goofy and not very tall. He grows up, but Logan doesn't. Piz for the win.
- •Spike vs Angel (Buffy)Spike loves Buffy so much, he commissions a robot Buffy. Total creep move. I pick Angel.
- •Tim vs Jason (Friday Night Lights)Since Coach Taylor isn't an option in this triangle, I will grudgingly admit I'd probably be putty in Riggins' hands.
- •Aidan vs Big (Sex & the City)Carrie loves the idea of Big more than Big himself. Aidan loves Carrie, even after she breaks his heart. Aidan is the best choice.
- •Ted vs Barney (How I Met Your Mother)I'm nobody's back-up plan. I pick Barney.
- •Jack vs Sawyer (Lost)Sawyer is just going to break my heart. I'll stick with Jack.
- •Peter vs Jason (The Good Wife)How is this even a question? I'd be chasing Jason down the hall.
- •Fitz vs Jake (Scandal)My crush on Scott Foley is years in the making. Fitz is the worst; I pick Jake.