Already on li.st? Open in app.
These are some things I notice all the time that I think people don't even realize they are doing or maybe don't even realize is wrong.
- •Treating other Humans like HumansThis is my biggest pet peeve. I see too many people acting like others aren't even humans because they are different.
- •Not defining success with a Dollar SignWhy is what you do or how much you make how people want to define self-worth?
- •Being patientDo you know how many videos there are of people who speed up to go across a railroad in front of a train cause they don't want to wait five minutes for the train to pass. That is so dumb. You would rather die than wait a few minutes.
And freakin' can't believe it took me this long!
- •FriendsCause it was a "bad" show that I wasn't allowed to watch
- •Project RunwayHow have I never watched this show before!
- •ScrubsAnother "bad" show
- •The Amazon Prime commercial with the dog that has a broken leg"The poor little dog just wants to run with the other dogs, but he can't!"
- •The "I'm Gonna Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You" music video
- •When my husband said he'd be home in 20 minutes but he meant he would leave in twenty minutes.He only works 15 minutes away
- •Low-Carb Diets
- •Michael Moore
- •The Republican National Convention
I'll add stuff as they happen so I don't forget all the awesome stuff he does!
- •Modeling his daddy's glasses(Every time he wears these he points to himself and excitedly says "dada!" And we all assure him that he does indeed look just like his dada.)
- •He played hide and seek with his cars.He would hide one car and have the other car look for it while saying "where are you" and then "there you are" when he found it.
- •When we pulled up to his dad's work he said "I love you!" Cause he recognized where we were.
These are things I want to do sometime in my life. (Ranging from very simple to crazy complex)
- •Buy a Hot Dog from a Hot Dog vender in a big city
- •Get stuck in an elevator and sit in a circle with the other people and take turns saying what we will do different if we get saved.(A la "You've Got Mail)
- •Visit as many Art Museums and Galleries that I can.Specifically the Guggenheim, the Louvre, and the Met
- •Shortcake Biscuits
- •Cookies and Cream Butter
- •Pretzel Bread(Warm up for 20 seconds, also really good for with Swiss cheese wedge)
- •Sweet Baby(The odds were big for this to be picked)
- •Screenshot of ridiculous texts I got
- •The boys reading about the Hulk
- •Goose Girl(Includes Enna Burning, and River Secrets)
- •Princess Academy
- •Book of a Thousand Days