QUOTES FROM AN OVERHEARD PHONE CONVERSATION ON THE METRO NORTH
New Haven line, 11pm.
- •Regardless of the things you said about my mother, I feel bad about the way things ended.
- •Is there anything you want to say to me? I love you too.
- •I wish you needed me the way you needed your mom.
- •I'm not gonna relax. You made your decision Charlie, you chose your mom.
- •I UNDERSTAND THAT. She's controlling your life.
- •Hello? Hello? She's controlling you.
- •I just wanted you to want me like you wanted your mom.