FAVORITE BILLY EICHNER QUOTES
This man never fails to make me laugh and has some of the best one liners on Billy On the Street! Add your favorites! 😎
- •"She invented the wrap dress, you stupid bitch."To a person who didn't know who Diane von Furstenburg was
- •"True or false: masculinity is a prison."
- •"Drew Barrymore would HATE eating a blueberry! Drew Barrymore would kill you if you even OFFERED her a blueberry!"From the game Would Drew Barrymore Like That? with Will Ferrell
- •"Madonna was amazing, and she had Cee Lo on, too! What a night for tiny arms!"Regarding Cee Lo Green's performance with Madonna at the Super Bowl
- •"Rounding the corner with a bunch of lesbians! Here we are, Manhattan, CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!"
- •"This is a game I like to call: What Does Katy Perry's Cat Care About?"
- •"Let's see your prize! Oh, it's the apostrophe from Lupita N'yongo's name!"
- •"You're gonna go do a Broadway show right now, you're gonna leave me with fuckin' MIKE AND MOLLY? What am I supposed to watch now, THE CRAZY ONES? I NEED CHARACTERS TO ROOT FOR!"To Neil Patrick Harris regarding the end of "How I Met Your Mother"
- •"I love America, but Americans wouldn't know genuine enchantment if it fucked them in the ass!"On Pixar's "Ratatouille"
- •"I pay $100 to get in there, and they don't have the decency to offer me some type of ride where I can sit on some sort of phenomenal rat?! ASSHOLES!"On the lack of a "Ratatouille" ride in Disney World
- •"What about Pixar's 'Brave'!? No one liked that! You'd better be brave to deal with what is most likely a DISGUSTING BUSH!"Basically Billy's entire Pixar rant is amazing
- •"Excuse me?! You want to be penetrated by a dirty man?! I'm right here! I'm right here!"To Joel McHale after the Mo'Lympic Games.Suggested by @OffTheDott
- •"If you could hypnotize me to stop eating pasta all the god damn time I'd be thrilled" -Difficult PeopleNot from Billy on the Street, but just as relatable.Suggested by @collmurphy
- •"The Beatles were holding Yoko Ono back!"From Difficult People