Possible remedies for the daytime raccoon who's eating our cat's food
- •Tell the other raccoons that he's getting up early to gain exclusive access to a food source
- •Replace the cat food with jelly beans so he'll be too overweight to jump the fence.
- •Do a makeover on the cat to make him look more ferocious.
- •Over-season the cat food (the cat will still eat it; he'll eat anything).
- •Cyber bully and/or slut-shame the raccoon (or the cat, until he sticks up for himself and stops letting the raccoon eat his food)