Albums that changed my life
Albums that changed my hair, clothes, and taste.
- •My first Columbia House membership got me this. And it's still relevant.
- •Britpop dressed me better in the 90s.
- •At first it was boring. Then I got high.
- •The first cassette I purchased at the Wherehouse. First fan club I joined. My introduction to rock and roll outside of what mom and dad shared with me.
- •My first record.
- •I probably learned English through this.
- •My gateway to musical theatre.
- •How I accepted electronic music and stopped judging those who listened to it.
- •Didn't know this kind of music existed.
- •I will still put on headphones and listen intently. Twenty years later.