TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
We had one channel-- channel 9 which (was 5 on the dial)-- growing up in the mountains of the Philippines. Our TV was small, red, and black and white.
- •The Incredible HulkMy first crush? And he was green?
- •Wonder WomanMy first drawings were of her and airplanes.
- •Battlestar GalacticaI didn't understand any of it.
- •FlordelunaThere was a scary grandma on this Filipino serial. I think it's still on, too.
- •You Can't Do That on TelevisionWe moved to America in 1985 and this was my introduction to cable TV.
- •Head of the ClassC'mon Netflix!
- •Punky BrewsterI sobbed during Cherry's monologue at her mother's grave.
- •The Great Space CoasterWhat the?
- •3, 2, 1, ContactScience and The Bloodhound Gang!
- •Zoobilee ZooAgain, I didn't understand.
- •Paw PawsSunday morning cartoons!
- •IsisI almost forgot about this show. It was shown when I was in the Philippines and nobody has ever heard of it. I found it on Hulu.. so terribly good!