MY FINAL TEXT
Or, ways online dating flings end.
- •Is it fun? Falling asleep at karaokeHe told me he was headed my way and I didn't answer and we never spoke again.
- •You are cute and you are nice. You don't have to be so shy :) I just also don't think we have all that much in common.Poor shy kid.
- •Sorry, I had a good time but I don't think we're really a great fit.
- •I can't this weekend, sorry
- •How's your mouth doing?
- •Yeah, that sounds good to me! I think I'm pretty free all day.
- •Hopefully we both survive the plague!Plague aka the too lazy to date syndrome
- •I'm wearing a yellow scarf.
- •Are you there now?We won a hat on our only date and then I had to deal with him asking if he could have the hat back weeks later. This was my half-hearted attempt.
- •But here you are- (858)395-****
- •Hey, I really appreciate that you nipped it in the bud when you did. I don't know if I said that. Now I can move on and not feel like I'm overanalyzing/overthinking and I'm grateful for that. I'm sorry I made it awkward, it just made me feel a lot better to have answers. But it's really okay, and I hope you made it home safely.This one hurt.
- •Hey, I'm sorry for not responding. I've been kind of overdoing it on the online dating, to the point where I've been seeing my friends less, and I think I sort of need to take a break for my sanity. You seem nice though, I'm sorry!Sometimes honesty is the best policy.
- •Hey I'm sorry I didn't respond right away. You didn't do anything wrong or anything. I'm just not really sure I'm super into it, so I probably made it weird. I'm sorry!Apparently I start texts with "Hey" a lot.