LITTLE THINGS THINGS THAT CAUSE AN INSANE AMOUNT OF UNCOMFORTABLE PAIN
it's just the little things
- •cutting your nails too short
- •jeans over sunburn
- •not knowing if it's a caffeine headache or dehydration headache so you just drink a lot of liquid in hopes the throbbing stops
- •shutting your finger in a door, and being in so much pain and you physically can't scream in pain
- •blister in new shoes. no bandaid. have to wear the shoes all day
- •burning the roof of your mouth with hot food
- •retainers after not wearing them for a week, month, etc
- •taking a nap in an uncomfortable position and not being able to move your neck after
- •curling your hair. touching the iron. not realizing it until five seconds later. burn blister.
- •ripping out your hair stuck in a hair tie
- •itching with a sunburn
- •itching with a new tattoo
- •paper cut. in between fingers.
- •blister. bottom of foot.