No particular order
- •Brooks Heritage shoesSeattle based company that makes ADORABLE and insanely comfortable athletic shoes.
- •Here's a few of my favorite color ways
- •NYX cosmeticsBeen a loyal fan since 2002 probably cause it's what I could afford as a child. And the product development has come a LONG way 👌🏻
- •These beautiful matte cream lipsticksLast most of the day, opaque so the color is true to tube.
- •If you're looking for a MATTE liner, give this one a try. It's my current go toIf you're a liner brush and potted pigment type person, MAC's black track paint pot is always good.
- •LORAC liquid lustreBut good luck finding these right now. They're basically a unicorn all of a sudden. (Unless it's Christmas time on QVC or your sister works for LORAC like mine does)
- •TakisBut only the mini ones. Every things tastes better when it's little.
- •Boston Cream Donut K-cupsPlease don't sic the plastic police on me.
- •Iced Vanilla Ceylon Tea Latte from Coffee Bean and Tea LeafTea > Coffee most days
- •Madam Secretary
- •Téa Leoni is 👌🏻
- •My *always* obsession. Lola.100% believe she's my soul mate. My little bird 🐥😍💛🐣