👋🏻 I'm a pretty open book, AMA
Inspired by @boygirlparty, holla!
- •I don't usually offer up a whole lot about myself, but I will always answer someone's questions.Kinda one of those "I didn't think you'd care so I kept it to myself" type people. Or maybe it's because I'm always listening and don't get the chance to talk. Either way. Ask me literally anything. 👄
- •You have a ten minute window to give your 16 year old self some wisdom, what is it?Suggested by @estherlimtf
- •Don't consume yourself with work. Don't let it be a crutch in your healing process, cause one day when you're 28, you're going to struggle balancing your need to be busy with a desire to spend quality time with the ones you love.
- •what's something you used to believe but just can't anymore?
- •Holiday cheer/season
- •what's something totally arbitrary that will make you immediately like someone, or immediately dislike them, upon seeing them?
- •I'm totally prejudice of Tattoos. Quality, quantity, placement. Can be a make or break first impression
- •How would you spend your day if tomorrow you just didn't have to work or be anywhere specific?
- •That is 100% my reality tomorrow. I'll probably skate down to the Mexican restaurant for margaritas and $1 tacos. Maybe go back home and sunrise my brother at work. I usually "wing" my days off.
- •Roller coasters. It's a nervous thing. I'm seconds from peeing my pants in terror getting on the coaster, and then instead of screaming I laugh the entire time.
- •You can trade places with one person for a whole week. Anyone in the world. Who is it, why that person, and what's everything you would do/have always wanted to do?Suggested by @wfleming
- •Well, I feel like this could have a really profound answer. But I truly can't think of an answer. I've been thinking for hours. I don't think I would wanna trade with anyone. Maybe my step dad, but only so I could hang out with my mom for a week. And we'd probably do a whole lot of nothing but spend time together. But I like that idea.
- •Which is your favorite board(if you have more than one)? When did you get your first skateboard?Is it too late to join the ama party?Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •My favorite board right now is a Torey Pudwill PlanB set up I have. It's only my favorite one cause it has the best components on it right now. But I have 2 rideable skate boards then I also have a sector9 mini cruiser, and a penny that I've rode maybe 3 times back when I bought it in 2011. But I have a lot of decks that I collect and hang up.I got my first board when I was in 5th grade. So.. I dunno.. 16/17 years ago ish. And it's never too late to join a party!