Things I've put in my mouth today
Whichever way you interpret that, you're probably correct.
- •My venti cold brew that I drank for a total of 8 hours.I'll probably get sick from the warm milk. Worth it.
- •A penA Purple BIC Velocity BOLD to be exact
- •A clothing hanger, or twoThis one seems to be my most commonly mouthed item. Oh retail. So many germs.
- •A razor bladeI thought I nicked my thumb while building a skate board, so obviously I thought, " let me put this sharp blade between my teeth and check.."
- •This delicious burrito from Poquito Mas 🙏🏻😋
- •My bank cardSpent so. much. money today 😭
- •My keys
- •My cat's earIt was just there
- •My phoneMouths are basically a third hand
- •My fingers
- •A few years ago at work someone called me out on always putting things in my mouth, that's when I mistakenly coined the phrase "if you put it in front of my face, it's going in my mouth"I learned a lot about my co-workers that day and vice versa