Already on li.st? Open in app.
As seen at The Broad
Tips to navigating The Grove and The Farmer's Market because, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, you're gonna end up there eventually.
- •Park in the Farmer's Market parking lot.Even when the "Lot Full" sign is out. Drive around it, there's a spot in there.
- •The best public restroom is in The Grove parking lot.Enter near the fountain, walk past the Jessica Alba store and the cupcake window, keep walking until it looks like you're in a hotel lobby in Vegas. You've made it!
- •Bar Verde2nd floor of Nordstrom. Lovely food and cocktails, never crowded, and you can sit outside and gaze out over the Christmas tree (or whatever spectacle is going on at the time).
Two tweets regarding canceled shows and one tweet celebrating a national monument.
- •Doing data entry.
- •Changing out of my pumps and into my tennies and going for a power walk in my skirt suit on my 30 minute lunch break.
- •Out for a walk and an elderly person invites me in for lemonade and an inheritance.