BIG DISHES TO MAKE ON SUNDAYS TO EAT ALL WEEK📁
Or freeze in single virtuous servings!
- •ChiliYou can make super easy chili if you use canned beans. Perhaps I am unsophisticated but I don't notice the difference between canned/from scratch.
- •MinestroneStart with a mirepoix (carrots, onion, celery) and add other veggies you like with broth. Add pasta, beans. Garnish with parm and basil.
- •LasagnaMmmmmmmmmm you can hide lots of veggies in zagna if you want to make it a more balanced meal.
- •EnchiladasI love yamchiladas! Fill with sweet potatoes & black beans.
- •StrataGreat way to use up stale bread. Super delish and reheats well.
- •Lentil or split pea soupYou can try an Indian spin with curry (more like dal) or just add veggies.
- •Can you tell I am a vegetarian
- •I bet you can