GOOD LAZY SUNDAY ACTIVITIES ➕ OPEN LIST ➕
What do YOU like to do on Sunday?
- •Drinking teaNothing says "life of leisure" to me like drinking tea and reading.
- •Making gigantic dinners that feed us for daysEnchiladas, lasagna, soups, chili, tomato sauce, quinoa salads
- •NappingOften I need a nap when reading the entire NYT. Naps feel so luxurious when you don't have anywhere to be.
- •Watching NFL footballThis just feels like fall, cozy weather and it's delicious
- •Reclining by a body of water in summerPool/lake/beach/park
- •Reading the entire NYT
- •Working outWhile this may seem counterintuitive, I find that working out in the morning really helps me feel like I've earned the laziness for the rest of the day.
- •Laundry/closet organizingThis, to me, is a satiating activity that makes me feel prepared for the week to come
- •GardeningBut only the easy stuff like harvesting/maybe some light weeding
- •Dog-pettingCats work too.
- •Sex & slow, lazy bathsNot necessarily in that order, but sometimes in that order.Suggested by @hillarykerr
- •buy expensive power tools then put them to use on your Jesus shit carpentry flowSuggested by @lucas