MY TOP AMAZON PURCHASES EVER
Amazon prime is like kind of my thing
- •Popcorn maker, $19.99The only way to defeat my hunger is to overpower it with low cal snax
- •Sit/stand convertible desk, $250With my sweet varidesk pro I stand at least 3 hours of my work day, which is hurtling me towards death a little more slowly. I first built myself a standing desk using an ikea lack table and that was pretty rad too.
- •Foam roller $39So awesome for working out tight, bound-up muscles. Delicious
- •Razor blades subscription, $10.99 every six monthsNow every six months a box of razor blades just shows up. When I'm out, there they are! Life hack.
- •Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30" videos on instant streaming, $9.99When I really don't have time or motivation to work out I let Jillian walk me through it.
- •Juice cleanse, $99It's fresh pressed and then instantly frozen! Comes in a cooler. If you don't live in LA or NY this is your chance to do a lazy cleanse
- •Other things I subscribe toCheerios, Sleepytime tea, protein powder, various granola ingredients