REASONS YOUR THIRTIES ARE GRRRRREAT
Some of this started to happen in late 20s. You get the idea
- •Starting to accept what you are notI'm no longer interested in trying to be good at partying for example. I am not.
- •Can afford better stuffThings I no longer get the cheapest version of: Beer, wine, beds, apartments, olive oil, fruit.
- •You don't need your parents to pay for your vacationsRelated: I can go on vacation without my parents
- •Less acneMaybe because I can also afford better skincare products?!
- •Feeling truly comfortable when/if people don't like meIt's cool. Someone else will probably like me. I can talk to them.
- •No longer drawn to bad emo popI can squarely leave Dashboard Confessional in the rear view
- •Sex starts to get really good.A decade or so of practice really pays off, for you and for your partner(s).Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Having an easier time saying no to stuff you're not into.Kind of a corollary to your first point, in my 30s I got way better at politely declining invites/suggestions that didn't sound fun to me rather than grinning and bearing it.Suggested by @mandi