WHAT ARE THE BEST ALTERNATIVES TO LULULEMON
Lulu is basically great, but it's ubiquitous, the quality isn't what it used to be, and I'm not excited about their company culture's reverence for Ayn Rand. So who makes badass stylish workout clothes I can wear all day?
- •AthletaI guess
- •The GapWait for the stuff to go on sale and go ham. Great leggings and bras. T shirts too!Suggested by @stars
- •FableticsNot as high quality but lots of cute stuff. It's subscription based so if you're like me that means you'll end up forgetting and getting something new every month, but it's rarely more than $50 and I've ended up really like a good portion of what I've gotten.
- •LucyI actually don't even know if it still exists but it used to be a pretty good alternative a few years ago
- •Alo YogaSame price range as Lulu. Good quality and fun colors. Every yogi I know is obsessed with the goddess legging.
- •Going nakedSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •Beyond YogaI have a pair and they are like butter. I've gone off lulu as well they all get see through (though they'll replace them for free)Suggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Outdoor VoicesSuggested by @hillary
- •Zellafound at Nordstrom & also Nordstrom RackSuggested by @zabsters
- •Old NavyHave worn their sports bras for a few years but they have REALLY upped their game with the rest of their athletic wear!Suggested by @sam
- •i know this sounds crazy, but i always like forever 21's workout stuffSuggested by @manda
- •SODOMens-only for now, but in case someone like me opened this looking for alternates..Suggested by @scotty