WHY I MOVED TO MONTANA
I moved to Bozeman a few weeks ago.
- •MountainsI see this out my window.
- •FrontierI grew up going fishing with my family in Ennis, Montana in the summertime. I got used to feeling like there were wide open spaces waiting for me. Also I like bison.
- •Bears, wolves, foxes, moose, etcI love them, and I want them to thrive.
- •DinosaursYep this really isn't a big deal but there are lots of Dino digs in Montana and I just find this charming and kind of cool.
- •No traffic
- •Flights to Alaska are just too expensive
- •Few peopleI've lived in California most of my life, and it sure is great. But in the last five years the environment has started to feel a little oppressive. Like you're competing for space and access and a place in the big bad world.
- •SpaceAll I really want to do is be outside.