We have snow, I have pneumonia, I took pictures. This is my list.
- •True life: it's beautiful.This is the beginning.
- •I woke up feverish but excited because I'm a child.
- •I couldn't do my usual trek to the beach so I stayed on my street instead.
- •This is my parents' house. I live here in between flares of illness.It sucks sometimes. It is necessary for now.
- •One day my dad and brother strung lights on this tree for me.The building on the right is a carriage house with an apartment. I am moving back in there soon.
- •Sometimes I am grumpy about being back at home and not in California or even New York, but I know I'm lucky.It is going to be okay.
- •There's almost 26 inches now!
- •Stay safe, everyone.