stuff I'm sad about, in no order of importance
- •9/11/01still. watched my 15yo friends give their fathers eulogies. talked a five year old down from a tree so he'd go inside to his father's funeral. funeral on what would have been Beth's 26th birthday. that fall, in Middletown, the sadness and confusion. how could I forget something my friends are still living?
- •Fun Home closinghey, I'm gay, here's a musical about it. this show & book will always be it for me. thanks for everything.
- •having skin cancerit's not even the bad kind. but I already had cancer. I don't feel like having it again. plus like, I'm always almost dying. tired of it.
- •cancer againfuck off, cancer killing people my people love.
- •the Giants not kicking ass the way they should bebe ELIte ya clowns
- •Not being big spoon to taller little spoon for like 2 weeks because sickmy romance game is SO off these past couple weeks, help.
- •WOW I AM CHEERY TODAYlove y'all