THINGS I DO AT THE HOSPITAL
Eighth crazy night
- •I start off looking cute and possibly showered. Things will soon change drastically.
- •Night two confirms that in my bloodstream lies bacteria.
- •I'm hooked up to a 24/7 heart monitor to prove I do actually have one. It's cold and dark, but it's mine.
- •I channel Springsteen for my parody album: Born To Run (Toward The White Light)
- •I walk around the floors at night, listening to people hack and cough their way to early death.
- •Somewhere between days 5 and 8, I find out I am sicker than previously believed.
- •I decide to update my funeral playlist. I now only have ONE Hanson song on there!
- •I finish reading the most exquisite book about death possible.
- •I decide to start giving the nurses shit for giving me the wrong meds.No more Mrs. Nice Pussy!
- •I promise to stop eating carbs and experiencing joy if I just get let out of here once.
- •Bring it, day 9!