THINGS THAT ANGER ME ABOUT THAT BEST BUY COMMERCIAL ABOUT THE SCIENCE FAIR
The one always on Hulu
- •The kid and her dad are making a volcano for a science fair.
- •It sucks so the dad obviously and rationally goes to Best Buy to fix the situation. The blue-shirted saleslady is like "oh, lemme sell you this two thousand dollar TV to fix your daughter's shitty handiwork!"
- •And the dad is like YUP OKAY REASONABLE
- •And then the dumb kid has the TV at the science fair which seriously cannot be allowed
- •Like where did she even plug it in
- •There's not a ton of outlet space in school gymnasiums!
- •And then BOTH parents attend the stupid science fair?
- •How are they affording this TV and not working enough to miss the fair?
- •It is unrealistic and reeks of privilege and anyway I just hate it.