WAYS I HAVE ANNOYED MY NURSES DURING THIS CURRENT HOSPITAL STAY
- •Reached over my IV pole to get the pretzels I accidentally threw out, leading to the IV pole crashing to the floor and everyone thinking I'd fallen out of bed and died
- •Tried to follow them to a code blue because I really want to go to med schoolAKA I've watched way too many episodes of ER.
- •Ask them to braid my hair because they looked boredThat was a no-go.
- •Asked for ice and then immediately spilled it on the aide's shoes.Is it too late now to say sorrrrry?
- •Escaped my room and went to the gift shop to buy magazines and salt & vinegar chips
- •Tried to pay for pretzels in the vending machine with Icelandic money and almost broke itMy nurse lent me a dollar fifty.
- •Blasted D12's Blue and Yellow pills after getting morphineHorrifying video TK
- •Continued to survive. 👍🏻