WHY MY 3YO NIECE CAN'T NAP: IN HER WORDS
I'm fake sleeping next to her and transcribing this live.
- •"This bed is so wobbly."
- •"My one finger really hurts."
- •(whispering) "It's probably from the flu shot I got."Note: she got her flu shot in October. I don't even know how she remembers this.
- •(whispering) "Auntieeee...I know you're awake."Please hold, must fake sleep.
- •"Daniel Tiger doesn't take naps!"LIES!
- •(singing) "I am not throwing away my SHOT! I am not throwing away my shot!"I'm annoyed but so proud she knows Hamilton lyrics.
- •(yawning) "My butt feels weird."
- •(singing) "I don't WANT to do this, I don't no wanna do this, and one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, sleigh sleigh bells..."I'm worried.
- •(snoring) VICTORY AT LAST!