More beers in more places.
- •Deschutes The Abyss (2015), imperial stoutSolidly fudgy, with roast bitterness to balance. Perhaps some cherry notes as well.
- •Eastlake Shoot from the Hip, Belgian-style IPA (draught)Thick, stone-fruity, Belgian-style flavor. // There is no photo for this beer because, due to an event, it was served in a red plastic cup (though not Solo, at least) and I just couldn't bring myself to photograph that travesty.
- •Hopped Up (Level 23)Untappd badge. 115 different beers with IBU >65.
- •Stone and Sierra Nevada NxS, imperial IPAB&T, beer and tonic! The hoppiness that you would expect from either brewery, then with the gin resiny dryness.
- •Central Waters Brewer's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout (2015)C&B, chocolate and bourbon! Everything about this is delicious.