- •Surly Furious Black, black IPA (draught)Well, isn't this a treat! A mellower Furious w/some nice roasty caramel in the middle of the flavor.
- •St Bernardus Prior 8, Belgian dubbel (draught)Tastes like cherry perfume, tho it's neither too sweet nor too perfumy & actually finishes w/a nice dryness. Just a hint of underlying funk.
- •Bell's Hopslam, imperial IPA, 2016 (draught)After one glass, I'm undecided about this, thus far. Not as much honey in the flavor, to me, as some previous years. A little earthy-grassy in the nose. Sweet citrus/stonefruit to taste, somewhat syrupy, again, to me, from the high ABV.
- •Hopped Up, Level 21Untappd badge!
- •Alesmith Hawaiian Speedway Stout, American imperial stout, 2015 (draught)Smells like sweet coffee. Tastes like sweet coffee too! Coconut is very subtle, & there are some hints, I think, of cherry? // Update: I'm going to call it toasted vanilla rather than toasted coconut. In the end, I can't quite name the extra flavors I taste.