BEER DIARY 43 - OUT OF PRODUCTION EDITION
The first two beers coincidentally ended up being out-of-production models, so I wanted to try for the theme. It worked!
- •Ommegang Rosetta, oud bruin-kriek blendOoh, this is nice. Light cherry sweetness on top, light sourness underneath. Very pleasant blend of the oud bruin and kriek styles.
- •Fruits of Your Labor (level 2)Untappd badge. 10 unique "fruit" beer check-ins.
- •Better Together (level 4)Untappd badge. 20 different beers brewed as a collaboration.
- •Stone 08.08.08 Vertical Epic, Belgian-style IPAYou might not think that the slightest hint of bubblegum would work in an IPA but it does. Kind of minty bubblegum in the nose. I don't know if this is the original or the Encore.
- •Brewery Madness Champion (2016)Untappd badge. I guess there's a badge for everything. I think this means that Stone received the most check-ins during the time period.
- •Crooked Stave Progenitor (2015), sour aleSmells like the most amazing horse blanket! Quite sour to taste, more so as the liquid passes from front to back. Taste funk comes in back. // I'm going to say this was the 2015, because then it fits my out-of-production theme for this diary.