BEER DIARY 49
Some craft beer, and some macro beer. All tasty!
- •Fulton Standard, Amber lagerHot off the press! Made with Kölsch yeast, she said. Nice Kölsch dryness, lively body, citrus rind bitterness, bright flavor. This will be good on hot days!
- •Fulton Sweet Child of Vine, English IPA"English-style IPA" but only because American-made IPAs have gotten so extreme. This is plenty hoppy, with bright orangy-caramel notes.
- •Pacifico Clara, North American adjunct lagerThis seems to have become my traditional Cinco de Mayo beer. Bright and not too lagery, actually. Dry and crisp.
- •Cinco de Mayo (2016)Untappd badge.
- •Stella Artois, European lagerLively, light, crisp, dry. Just a hint of breadiness & perhaps mildly lemony. It might be macro but I like it. I know, that sounds snobbish.