BEER DIARY 52
You know what's great about beer? There are so many different styles and flavors!
- •Stone Enjoy By 5.30.16 Tangerine, double IPAI think the tangerine mellows the hops somewhat, though it's not overtly tangerine. A touch of underlying grassy earthiness.
- •Hopped Up (Level 25)Untappd badge. 125 different beers with IBU over 65.
- •Left Hand Milk Stout NitroRoasted malty. Smooth and delicious. Wisp of vanilla in the aftertaste.
- •Deschutes The Abyss (2014), imperial stoutNow def boozy and woody from the barrel. For me right now, the wood flavor is most prominent. Maybe a little vanilla underneath.
- •Sierra Nevada Chocolate Chili Stout, American imperial stoutRich flavor--not quite fudgy or choc, exactly, but rich darkness. Chili influence comes in gentle overtones of tang not heat.
- •Bemidji Flanders Sour Red (2014)A little bit sour, a little bit funky, but very gentle. Some less sourness in the aftertaste. I like it!
- •Pucker Up! (Level 16)Untappd badge. 80 different sour beers.
- •Schell's HefeweizenThis bottle is 8 months old and tastes great! Black pepper, lemon, and banana, with a faint tartness on the back end.