BEER DIARY 54
I'm starting to get into the non-available vacation beers. *I'll add an asterisk to those. Good stuff, Maynard!
- •Oskar Blues Dale's Pale AleBright and citrusy. Dee-licious!
- •*Black Tooth Hot Streak IPAYep, it's as good from a can in Minneapolis as it was on draught in Cheyenne! Resin hits you first, then bright and juicy. Exciting find!
- •*Odd13 n00b IPAGrassy, juicy aroma. Grassy, pineapple flavor with sweet undertones. Quite tasty!
- •Founders KBS (2016), Kentucky bourbon barrel-aged stoutMm, everything you're promised. Coffee, chocolate, vanilla, bourbon. New release is a little hot. I've tainted it with my cherry Carmex but that works!
- •Sky's the Limit (Level 33)Untappd badge. 165 unique check-ins of beers with ABV over 10%. This one's a little bit of a cheat with all those big stouts that have annual editions.
- •Founders Mango Magnifico (2016), fruit beer"Fruit beer" is too simplistic for this beer. Mango on the nose. Then, the flavor is like hot mango bubblegum. Interesting! In a good way! A pleasing amount of heat.
- •Blue Point Summer Ale, golden aleLow ABV and light-tasting. Kind of lemony-grapefruity and fairly dry, with the underlying lager yeast flavor. It came as a bonus with a shirt I bought and it's okay, but I doubt I'll order it again.
- •*Big Choice Brewing Lime GoseI didn't know what to expect with lime, but it's alright! Salty and tart as gose should be. Lime is apparent in flavor and by adding a touch of sweet.
- •What Gose Round (Level 1)New Untappd badge. 5 unique gose check-ins.
- •*Upslope Thai Style White IPAAll kinds of interesting! Spicy, floral aroma and flavor. Juicy in front, light floral hits the back of my mouth. Slight hint of bubblegum underneath from the Wit yeast.