BEER DIARY 55
Beer from three people's trips! *Acquired during mine to Colorado.
- •*Station 26 Single Hop IPA (Chinook)A blast of aroma and flavor! Piney and bright. Juicy body, lively carbonation. I'd drink another one, but alas, I can't get it in Minnesota.
- •Hopped Up (Level 27)Untappd badge. 135 different beers with an IBU over 65.
- •New Glarus Dancing Man Wheat, HefeweizenNice coworker brought Wisconsin beer back to Minnesota for the office! Enthusiastic head on the pour. Spicy, bready aroma. Bready, a little bananay flavor. Medium body, good flavor.
- •Stiegl Pils, PilsnerOther nice coworker brought Austrian beer (purchased here) back to the office in honor of having just toured the Stiegl brewery during her just-finished European trip! Full, European flavor! You taste the lager yeast first which is following by some citrus rind bitterness. Dry back end. Very pleasant!
- •*Oskar Blues Pricilla Wheat, witbierThis was so good at the taproom in CO I brought a crowler home to MN! Bready, fruity aroma. Sort of lemony bananay, mildly bready, flavor.