BEER DIARY 56
Some beers I drank.
- •Andechser Weißbier Hell, German HefeweizenLight bubblegum notes in aroma and flavor. Wheaty and light. Refreshing beer!
- •Summit 30th Anniversary Keller PilsA very nice, light Pilsner. How's that for a description?
- •Ballast Point Sextant Oatmeal StoutJust a taste, but it tastes good. Smooth on nitro, roasty, toasty. Hints of Cascadian darkness.
- •Badger Hill Hoppy PaleThis smells good! Grassy aroma, grassy flavor. Medium-light body. Quite tasty!
- •Odell/Lift Bridge Peaks & Prairies, saisonTo be honest I like this better now than when I had it at Odell BC hot off the tap. Floral has mellowed significantly, peach comes through.