BEER DIARY 58
This edition filled up while I wasn't paying attention. I'd better publish it! *Beers acquired during my recent trip to Colorado.
- •New Glarus Totally Naked, pale lagerLight and lagery. Too sweet for my personal preferences. Bready with hints of lemon.
- •*Melvin IPAGrapefruit and resin aroma, the same in the flavor plus caramel balance underneath. A little hot from the ABV.
- •*Finkel & Garf Oatmeal Milk StoutRoasty toasty malted milk ball. Smooth and tasty!
- •New Glarus Moon Man, pale aleJuicy and delicious. Tropical aroma, notes of pineapple and just a hint of resin. So tasty!
- •Andechser Weißbier Hell, HefeweizenThis delicious beer is still on (for the moment)! Chewy and banana/peachy, bready, lively carbonation.
- •Distihl Weissenheimer HefeweizenThis spinach and chèvre salad brings out the bubblegum sweetness.
- •Odell Russian Pirate, Russian imperial stoutSo good! I taste some booze barrel influence. Rich and chocolatey. Hides the high ABV well.
- •Urban Growler Big Boot Rye IPAA lovely caramel malt flavor greets your tastebuds before grapefruity bitterness hits the back of your mouth. The bitterness distracts me from any rye influence. Sturdy body that holds it all together.
- •*La Cumbre A Slice of Hefen, unfiltered Bavarian-style wheat aleNice flavor in the front and back, and extremely dry in the middle. Gentle lager flavor, lively carbonation.